Friday, April 20, 2012

New up-cycled design

WATCH OUT MOTHERS DAY! I up-cycled some earrings for this, so there will only be ONE! I am LOVING this one. Long 33" chain with dramatic mix of beads and crystals and a bronze flower drop. Antiqued copper colored circle says "this is the way...walk in it". Inspired from a quote by Ann Voskamp:


"And listening to happy memories reverberating off inner walls cracked, I realize I don’t need a voice, I don’t need to know what to say, what to do. Maybe that isn't the first step for any of us. Maybe something else comes first.

Maybe before doing, before speaking --- maybe we first need to listen -- fervently, faithfully listen.

Listen, so that “Whether you turn to the right or to the left, your ears will hear a voice behind you, saying, "This is the way; walk in it."









I've got a few more in the mix, I just need to find the time to photo and upload....

PS - one more week to get in your Mother's Day orders! :)