Wednesday, February 8, 2012

When in doubt - always make it a donut

I saw a girls shirt at The Childrens Place that says "Donuts are the new cupcake"
I'm really hoping this shirt proves to be true in the near future :)

My rule of thumb is that if you have a cake mix, a bread mix, or a muffin mix - it can and should always be put in the donut pan :)
And yes - I do also have the huge Big Top Donut cake pan as well :)

Friday we had a birthday and a going away party and I had chocolate cake mix.

So of course I added chocolate chips to the mix, put it in the donut pan, and drizzled with nutella and caramel sauce on top, with chocolate sprinkles.




BIG HIT I tell you... BIG hit! :)

Super easy, and everyone thinks I know how to make actual donuts. NOPE!


And I have to give a big shout out to lil blue boo for the awesome donut theme birthday party she threw for her daughter. This is SOOOOO up my alley!!!
http://www.lilblueboo.com/2012/02/boos-krispy-kreme-doughnut-party.html

No comments: