Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Busting Out.... Part 2





I love it when the answers come...

As I pondered the question I posed - how do YOU bust out of your funk?
I tried to think how I'd answer it, and why I ever bothered to share this with you in the first place.
Well I guess it's because my answer would be that I have to write it.
My only way to get through is to get it out, get it off, and then leave it there. I can't get it out of my brain until I write it.
I get in these contemplative phases where I'm entirely stuck in my brain. I'm thinking and thinking and I'm stuck there for a while. My brain gets too overwhelmed and I have to write it.
So thanks for being an outlet :)
So I wrote out my funk... somewhat... and then I listened.
I listen to everything, like searching for clues.
I often hear it in music.
My mind kept repeating it - these words - "I dare you to live". The switchfoot tune (I dare you to move), over and over in my head.
My mind wanders from there. but I go back to it repeatedly.
And when I'm inspired, I have to make myself reminders. It's usually a note or a photo, or a design. Today, a design....



And today I will remind myself to bust through the funks, and dare to live.
To really live. To see it, breathe it, feel it, be dared to move, to dream bigger, to live more fully, to give more of myself and to constantly strive for find my own authentic path.
To be my own little warrior marching in beat with life, but in my own battle, and be ready for it.







Photobucket

4 comments:

aseedinspired.com said...

A delight of a post!
Love the last pic of course.
T

Mya Bruce Designs said...

Thanks so much! :)

Kristal said...

Great post, and adorable family!

Kristal
http://sincerelyarizona.blogspot.com/

Tanda said...

Love your blog and style! Can't wait for your etsy shop to open back up!

Tanda
http://themaguirehouse.blogspot.com