Friday, July 15, 2011

Best cookies EVERRRRR (and NO BAKE!)





OK so I came across this page in the Parents Magazine, and anything that says "S'mores" catches my eye! And then I saw "No Bake" and I was THRILLED!
I have an obsession with finding amazing desserts. I'm an expert at picking recipes... problem is - - - - I don't actually like to bake! GAH! I know, it's weird.
At Thanksgiving I usually pick out all the amazing recipes, and then I give them to my husband to make :) It works well!

Anywho... back to these amazing cookies, which are amazing for TWO reasons!
First - because they are just simply fantastic entirely as is. AND I don't have to bake!
Second - because I made a discovery while making the graham cookie part....
IT COMPLETELY REPLACES THE TRADITIONAL PEANUT BUTTER BALL!!!!
I've always always LOVED peanut butter balls with the traditional mix of peanut butter, dried milk powder and way more honey than it calls for. BUT... it's hit or miss for me on if I nail it, and I also really dread trying to mix that hard mixture together, which really only works by hand, and is sooo messy. So it often deters me.
These graham peanut butter balls were very similar tasting to those, but SO MUCH BETTER! And I was so excited that they were much easier to make, and not hard to mix at ALL!
So I left some of the ball mixture as is, without conforming them for the cookie, and put them in the fridge to see if they got too hard but they did not! Stayed perfect and the cookies are still just as perfect on day 2!!!


Forgive me, I was taking quick phone pics. They're not so great.


1. Put your graham crackers in the food processor to get crumbs.
2. Mix crumbs with peanut butter, maple syrup, sugar, cinnamon, and vanilla


3. Roll mixture into balls {Now you could stop HERE and put them in the fridge and have the best peanut butter balls ever}
Or...
4. Flatten with fork, then put aside until ready to serve or refrigerate.

5. When ready to serve, put marshmallow fluff on top and I ABSOLUTELY RECOMMEND REPLACING THE CHOCOLATE SYRUP WITH NUTELLA!!!


So, mine aren't as pretty, but who cares! Also, I think it's easier to spread the nutella on the cookie first, and then top it with the fluff.

The entire family is literally obsessed!


I really hope you try them, and let me know what you think!!!




Tip Junkie handmade projects

1 comment:

Best Cookies In New York said...

Hi,

These cookies are absolutely delicious. These cookies makes a surprisingly wonderful alternative to more traditional party treats. These are incredibly tasty, affordable, and can be made into any creation that you could possibly imagine. Thanks a lot.