Monday, January 31, 2011

My latest food finds

I am drooling over this.

There are really 2 kinds of amazing grilled cheese in my opinion. The kind that looks like this.... a little gourmet and you want to savor it....
http://withstyle.me/2011/01/30/tomato-basil-soup-grilled-cheese-bites/

And the fast food version, which in my opinion can ONLY be done well by In N Out.
Secret menu people!
You get everything but the burger, so the cheese on bun, with fantastic sauce, lettuce and tomato. It will make you re-think how grilled cheese should be done.

I am also loving Style & Grace's pics of falafel!
And I will tell you locals, that if you love falafel - you MUST go to Spices. They do it the best, in my opinion.

And you know I'll eat anything with nutella on it...
Check out these:
Now go to Costco and buy the 2 huge tubs of nutella they have! I think it's ridiculous, like $5 or something....
worth. every. penny.

1 comment:

With Style and Grace said...

You're so sweet! Thank you for the wonderful feature! xo